Hi everyone! Its Wendy and I'm back to share a project using scraps to create a cute sun.
1. Using the Kreaxions Plastic Stencil mark out the lines and cut with the Circle Cutter at the 12 cm mark.
2. Using Kreaxions punch 911 use the pencil lines from the stencil as a guide. No need to use one of the paper guides with this punch because you're going to use the center of the heart as a guide to line the punch up perfectly with the line. Be sure to punch at every other line.
3. Cut a circle in the center of the punched piece 3 inches.
4. Fold points of design up to create your sunrays.
5. optional: ink punched piece with Distress Inks. (this could be done before punching)
6. Cut a circle at 1.25 inches with the Circle Cutter. Fold in half and cut.
7. Cut a thin strip of cardstock. Adhere half circles to cardstock strip to create sunglass.
8. To create the smile, partially cut a circle with the Circle Cutter. Pick up the Circle Cutter and reposition the metal tip 1/8 inch above the previous spot. Again partially cut circle. Trim off a piece to create a smile.
9. Using Circle Cutter, cut yellow cardstock large enough to place behind the punched design.
10. Cut 2 larger circles with the Circle Cutter. Glue tops together to create cardbase.
11. Adhere yellow cardstock, punched design, sunglasses and smile onto cardfront.
8 thoughts on “a little Sunshine…”
WOW!!! I love this. This is great and your directions are so good.
LOVE this Wendy!! Thanks for the directions.
This is just plain adorable! This guy makes me smile and it is so clever too!
What a cute and clever card!! It’s just adorable!!
How fun & sunny & cute!
OH HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!! Great tutorial!
this is just too cute.. and great instructions..
LOVE IT! Such a creative use of the punch!