Happy Earth Day Everyone!
My cousin Zanya was just married to a wonderful man named Dominic and I made this Wedding Book for them to place all their wedding memories in. I used my favorite Kreaxion punches from Just Imagine and I am going to show you the steps for those parts. If you want to know more about the parts of the book not discussed in this post feel free to ask in the comments and I will be more than happy help where I can.
How To Make The Frame
- Cut a 7” x 7” piece of cardstock
- Line up on the corner the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch – 901 Butterfly 901 using insert B
- Cut all 4 corners of the 7”x 7” piece of cardstock
- Turn the frame over to the backside
- With a pencil measure and mark the center of each side
- Then mark 1 3/4″ from the center mark in both directions on each side.
- You should now have three centered marks on each side as shown in image above
- Turn Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch – 901 Butterfly 901 upside down
- Slide the piece of cardstock all the say into the punch and make sure the lines are visible
- Very carefully align one of the lines using the center of the flower as guide
- Punch each of the marks on each side
- Add a little shadow of the edges using the a color that will accent well with the flowers and paper to be placed in the frame.
Kreaxions Tools Used
How to make the Butterflies
- Use the Kreaxions Punch 604 Butterfly to punch 13 butterflies with white cardstock
- Use a finger from under each wing to roll a curve into each wing
- Instead of white cardstock use a pre-glittered cardstock of your choice
- Apply a little Inkssentials White Enamel Accents to the body and head of each butterfly
- Set them assign to dry (takes about 2 hours)
- Once they have dried you can apply them to the frame
Kreaxions Tools Used
Well that’s all I have for you this time. I hope you enjoyed making this book and as always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!