The monthly challenge will start the 1st and end the last day of each month.
We have 2 sketches for you to use for May, a card sketch and/or a layout sketch.
May Card Sketch – JIKC01
May Layout Sketch JIKL01
Your layout or your card should contain
2. with butterflies in accents
3. themed Mother's Day or anything with a "Mother" theme
You will have until 9:00 PM PST Tuesday (May 31) to link/post your card/layout. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a random drawing and will be announced Thursday June 2nd here on the Just Imagine Blog.
The winner of the May challenge will receive a Kreaxions circle cutter and their choice of either the Butterfly die or a 4-in-1 punch (winners choice). Enter as many times as you want!!
Two easy ways to enter:
1. Post your challenge creation to your blog or an online gallery
• Link your creation using the Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge page
– Please be sure to post a direct link to the post containing your challenge and not to your blog address
– If you’re using a Split Coast Stampers gallery you will need to tag your challenge creation to the challenge. For the May challenge the code is JIKC01 or JIKL01.
2. To enter using Facebook simply post your creation to the Just Imagine / Kreaxions Facebook page with a comment that it’s for challenge JIKC01 or JIKL01.
My first project this month is a card themed a mother's love, used the sketch and #604 butterflies.
This card has lots of layers. Had to use the Kreaxions Circle Cutter, stencils for placement and corner punched with no insert. The butterflies have stickled edges for accent.
Sure hope you are enjoying the projects this month so far and that we have inspired you to play along. Hope to see you again next week… hugs Bev
3 thoughts on “Terrifically Thrilling Thursday”
What a pretty and cheery card. Love that circle on the card.
Bev I LOVE IT!!!! Great job!