Hi everyone! Wendy here and I'm back to share another card that I made using the new punches 309 and 310.
Everytime I would discard the scraps from Punch 309 I thought it looked like spooky eyes. Here's how to create your own spooky eyes using the punch.
- punch yellow and orange cardstock with Punch 309. Save bottom scraps from punch.
- Fold the punch scrap in half and trim. Now you have 2 eyes.
- Using hole punch or Crop-o-dile punch holes in black cardstock. Save punch scraps.
- Adhere black circles to "eyes".
- Add a dot of white paint to the black part of the eye.
- Adhere "eyes" to the card.
Give your punches a second look. You might just be surprised what hidden treasures are peeking back at you!
8 thoughts on “Spooky Eyes…”
Very cool!! What a lovely bow – wish I could tie one like that!
fabulous fun card with great bright fun bow.. and great spooky eyes.. great job
What a clever way to use your punches!!! 🙂 I’m with Valerie too! GREAT bow and wish I could tie one like that too! Wonderfully fun card!
Now that is a clever use for some punched out scraps!
Oh my, love those eyes. LOL What a spook-tacular card that becomes. Great card!!
so cool Wendy!!!
So fun and clever! Thanks for the tip!