Hi everyone! Wendy here and I'm back with another card using one of the new punches. This time I used Punch #310 to create a decorative border on the card.
- Kreaxions Punch #310
- Stampendous (Cling Jumbo Zinnia stamp)
- Tsukineko Brilliance (Platinum Planet)
- Echo Park Alphabet Sticker border (Little Girl line)
- Stamp the Zinnia repeatedly on the card front in Brilliance ink.
- Punch a cardstock border. Be sure to line each punch up so it is touching the previous punched area to create the connected design).
- Back the punched border with cardstock.
- Add a border sticker to the punched border and embellish with stitching and ribbon.
- Adhere the punched border embellishment to the card front.