This card was SUPER easy to make but it packs a big punch (pun intended)! LOL! There are only six steps to making this card. My card is 5 x 6 1/2 but you can make it any size.
Materials – Sketch – Lucy Chesna;
Card Base – Recollections; Patterned Paper – Anna Griffin, Punch – Kreaxions Punch #312 with Template A; My Mind’s Eye;
Sticker – Anna Griffin; Glitter Paper –
DCWV; Bling – Queen & Company
1. Ink your card base with a matching color.
2. Cut one piece of paper 4 3/4 x 6 1/4. Adhere to the base.
3. Cut another piece of paper 2 5/8 x 4 1/2. Adhere centered width-wise and just 1/4 inch from top.
4. Turn Kreaxions Punch #312 with no template over and just catch the snowflake part of the punch. Punch 3 snowflakes at varying levels.
5. Using Kreaxions Punch #312 and Template A punch a 4 3/4 inch long piece. Set aside the cut away pieces. Adhere this piece 1/4 inch from the bottom.
6. Add a sentiment and some bling to your card and voila! You're done!
Happy Punching! Ginni Gass, Design Team Member
4 thoughts on “Peace On Earth Card”
really pretty card Ginni.. fun colors and the punched accents are fab
What a lovely card, Ginni and oh so easy to make!
Beautiful card Ginni!
Great card Ginni!!