Hi everyone! Wendy here and today I'm sharing a Christmas card I made using Kreaxion's Punch #802.
Supplies Used to Create Card:
- Kreaxions Punch #802
- Making Memories alphabet stickers
Instructions for Completing Card:
- Flip punch 802 upside down and punch a continuous design.
- Mat punched strip with darker cardstock.
- Adhere punched strips to the cardfront on a diagonal, leaving a 1.5 space in the center.
- Spell out "Noel" in alphabet letter stickers in the center of the card on a diagonal.
4 thoughts on “Noel…”
Oh wow!! This is so elegant! Awesome card – love the punched diagonals!
using multi rows of punch border is fabulous.. great card
This is fabulous! LOVE those punched strips.
Very clever! Great card!