Glitter + Punches= Messy + FUN! Wendy here and today we're playing with glitter and punches! Go grab your favorite Kreaxions punch, adhesive sheets and glitter and I'll show you how to create a fun glittered background using your punches.
1. First you're going to need to punch LOTS of shapes in the cardstock color you want. I'm using one of the fabulous new punches that just came into the store, Punch #312.
2. Cut a sheet of cardstock and apply a sheet of double sided adhesive to it. Pull up one side of the protective covering, leaving the adhesive exposed. Begin placing snowflakes randomly on the adhesive. Once I had all the snowflakes laid down on the adhesive, I placed the protective covering back down and brayered. This allowed me to adhere the snowflakes down well into the adhesive.
3. Now its time to get messy! Peel off the protective covering. Begin sprinkling glitter over the entire piece. I used a paintbrush to burnish the glitter into the adhesive and brush off any extra. To achieve a multicolor effect, simply alternate between colors of glitter, brushing off extra before using the next color.
- punch by Kreaxions Just Imagine 4 in 1 Punch # 312
- Circle Cutter by Kreaxions
- stamps by Stampendous
- adhesive by Therm O Web
- glitter by Stampendous