Hi everyone! Wendy here and I'm back with a wedding card using Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch #916. I was playing around with a few punched strips and discovered they create a cool effect if you tuck the one under the punched swirls.
- Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch 916
- Stampendous Narcissus Clear Stamps
- ColorBox Petal Point Wild Hare Ink
- Me and My Big Ideas Stickers
- Punch two strips of paper using Punch 916. Cut the swirl design off one of the punched strips. Layer the strips, tucking the paper under the punched swirl design.
- Stamp flowers on cardstock. Mat with white cardstock. Adhere to cardbase.
- Embellish punched cardstock with ribbon and sticker.
- Adhere to card with foam adhesive.