Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have some fun plans for this holiday weekend! And if you're scrapping- all the better! Today I'm bringing you a quick post where I will go on and on about how FANTASTIC our Circle Cutter is!! Yes, I am probably the biggest fan the Kreaxions Circle Cutter has ever seen. I really didn't use to like to use circles and now I LOOK for excuses to cut them because it is just so stinkin' easy!
I created this interactive card with our Kreaxions Circle Cutter and I'm in LOVE with it! LOL
and a look at the other side of the spinning circle…
1) Cut base of card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. Fold in half, mine opens from the bottom.
2)Open up the base and cut a 3" circle using the Circle Cutter from the top of the card.
3) Cut a piece of patterned paper 4 x 5 1/4 and glue using repositionable adhesive to the front of the card, then remove the 3" circle from the patterned paper.
4) Cut two 2 3/4' circles from patterned paper.
5) Sandwich a 4 1/2" piece of twine between the circles leaving 1" above the circles and the rest below and glue together the circles.
6) Now, lift up the patterned paper and glue the twine to the card face using permanent tape and replace the patterned paper over the twine with permanent adhesive.
7) To create the circle border around the window of the card, cut a circle 3 3/4" from patterned paper and then remove the middle by cutting a 3" circle from it. Glue to the front of the window.
8) Embellish the spinning circle as desired on both sides and add sentiment and lazy stitching to the border of the card.
It's that easy!! Have fun with this technique and our fantastic circle cutter…and have a wonderful July 4th!