We're looking for our first ever Design Team!!
Just Imagine, the exclusive US agent for Kreaxions products, is putting together its first ever design team!! Weʼre looking for talented and enthusiastic designers to showcase Kreaxions products with an array of crafts, skills and projects.
If youʼre not familiar with Kreaxions products please check out the samples in the photo album on the near right navigation bar. The instructional videos also demonstrate our core products 4 in 1 punches (which can do two corners and two borders with one punch) and our Circle Cutter (which can cut 1/2” to 10” circles). To see all of our punches visit our store here…Just Imagine.
What weʼd like you to do for us:
- Create 3 projects each month – cards, scrapbook pages, or whatever – using the provided Kreaxions tools
- Participate on the Just Imagine Facebook page (once itʼs up and running), promote Kreaxions products on your blog (if you have one)
- Create tutorials/instructions to demonstrate how to use the Kreaxions products
What you can expect from us:
- A selection of punches, templates or other products each month (approx. $30 value)
- $15 per month allowance for supplies
- Promotion of you, your blog and your creations in/on the following: blog, e-newsletters, social media. And potentially trade shows and classes.
- Opportunity to create samples for trade shows, make ʻn takes and classes, retailer displays (additional compensation may apply)
- Discount on Kreaxions products
Send the following to: Justimagine@cox.net
- Contact information: Name, address, phone, email, website/blog
- A little bio – we want to get to know about you and what you like to create
- Why youʼd like to be part of the Just Imagine Design Team
- A list of any other design teams youʼve been a part of (currently or in the past)
- Photos of 3 to 5 samples of what youʼve created using any corner and/or border punches or circles. If you have Kreaxions punches weʼd love to see what you can do with them…but itʼs not required!
- If you love circles…but not punches…we still want to hear from you!! Our circle cutter cuts circles from 1/2” to 10”…send photos of your circle filled creations!!
Deadline for applications is June 20, 2010. Weʼll send a confirmation email for every application we receive. Our Design Team members will be notified by June 30, 2010. This Design Team term is from July to December. We donʼt know exactly how many Design Team members weʼll pick…but it will be at least 6!
**Please note that entries are limited to the US and Canada.
If you have any questions please donʼt hesitate to ask! You can reach us at email@example.com.