Hi everyone! Its Wendy and I'm back with a project I created to organize my stamping ink colors. I found as I was working on a stamping project this week that I was taking more time to test out ink colors than actual stamping. With a few stickers, machine stitching and cute Kreaxions Lotus punched out of cork, organization can be as cute as your projects!
1. Using a word processing program, type out your ink color names. Trim.
2. Stamp each color ink under name using a line stamp.
3. Trim kraft cardstock to 2 x 4 inches. Adhere ink colors to tag. Add machine stitching.
4. Decorate cover with stickers, Lotus #603 Kreaxions punch from cork, brad and machine stitching.
5. Braid twine and bind tags with twine.
4 thoughts on “Decorative Organization”
That is a really fabulous idea and that punch is OHHHH so cute!
Very cool idea.
Awesome idea!! There are so many possiblities I can use to make these!! TFS!