Hi !! Valerie here!! Isn't this card sketch that we have for our May contest fabulous?
Here are a list of the rules for this month!
Your layout or your card should contain
2. with butterflies in accents
3. themed Mother's Day or anything with a "Mother" theme
You will have until 9:00 PM PST Tuesday (May 31) to link/post your card/layout. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a random drawing and will be announced Thursday June 2nd here on the Just Imagine Blog.
The winner of the May challenge will receive a Kreaxions circle cutter and their choice of either the Butterfly die or a 4-in-1 punch (winners choice). Enter as many times as you want!!
Two easy ways to enter:
1. Post your challenge creation to your blog or an online gallery
• Link your creation using the Inlinkz icon at the bottom of the challenge page
– Please be sure to post a direct link to the post containing your challenge and not to your blog address
– If you’re using a Split Coast Stampers gallery you will need to tag your challenge creation to the challenge. For the May challenge the code is JIKC01 or JIKL01.
2. To enter using Facebook simply post your creation to the Just Imagine / Kreaxions Facebook page with a comment that it’s for challenge JIKC01 or JIKL01.
And here's my take on the sketch!!
I just love anything with butterflies so I was excited to get the butterfly die AND the 901 butterfly 4 in 1 border punch!! I punched out the butterfly using the die 3 times then layered and sewed through the body then folded up the wings. After punching the side border with the 901 punch and backing it with pink paper, I used some of the leftover punched areas in the center large butterfly's body! I also used the 901 punch to make the corner punches on my card. Don't forget to join in on the challenge to win a great prize!!
Have fun creating!! Valerie