Happy Easter to Everyone!
Today I am going to show you the steps for the parts of the Best Friend card where I used the Kreaxions tools. I loved working with the punches and doing double punches create a lace accent. If you want to know more about the parts of the card not discussed in this post feel free to ask in the comments and I will be more than happy help.
How To Make The Lace Accent
- Cut a 4” x 1 ½” strip of cream paper
- Line up the Kreaxions 307 Punch using insert A
- Slide the strip to the right and align the pattern so only half of the pattern is visible and make the punch
- Repeat step 3 until you have a total of 4 punches
- Use a pencil and draw lines halfway between each of the flower punch on the back of the strip of paper
- Turn the punch upside down and and align the sinter of the flower along the lines and punch at each line
- Use scissors to snip away the bottom if needed
- Add a little shadow of the edges using the a color similar to the background you are going to attach the accent to
Kreaxions Tools Used
How to make the Butterflies
- Find a pattern butterfly stamp that you like
- Stamp a section of light blue paper using a slightly darker ink than the paper
- Turn the Kreaxions Punch 604 Butterfly upside down and line up with the pattern and punch it
- Repeat previous step to create a second butterfly
- Use a finger from under each wing to roll a curve into each wing
- Instead of a pattern butterfly stamp you could use a patterned light blue paper of your choice
- Add a little shadow of the wings using the same color you use to stamp the butterfly
- Apply a little Inkssentials black Enamel Accents to the body and head of each butterfly
- Set them assign to dry (takes about 2 hours)
- Once they have dried you can apply them to the card
Kreaxions Tools Used
Well that’s all I have for you this time. I hope you enjoyed making this card and as always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!